Bold Bankers - Make It Happen
Afshan Bano | Alpharetta Retail Market Leader | Bold Banker
Afshan Bano is the Retail Market Leader for GBC's Alpharetta Branch. With over 24 years of retail banking leadership and experience, Afshan is a dedicated banking professional serving both small business owners and personal clients.
Service | Expertise | Relationships
1. What do you love most about being a Retail Market Leader? The aspect I love most about my job is helping clients achieve their financial goals. It gives me immense pleasure when they share their success stories with others.
2. Why is service such an important aspect of your role at GBC? Service plays a key role in retaining and growing relationships with our clients. By providing exceptional service to clients, you show that you value and care about them personally.
3. How do expertise and continuous learning help your customers achieve success? It's very important to learn continuously to be informed about any changes in the industry so that you can guide and advise your clients.
4. What about building relationships helps your customers with their banking needs? Earning clients' trust will build relationships for life. You must always put the client first.
5. What has your banking experience taught you the most? / OR what's your most significant piece of advice? When you advise clients, provide the best options and let them make an informed decision.
Your Success is Our Mission
Georgia Banking Company (GBC) is a full-service, commercial community bank headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. GBC's team of veteran bankers knows their communities. They are focused on leveraging technology to deliver an exceptional service experience to meet the needs of growing businesses and private banking clients. The bank also offers independent mortgage bankers a unique suite of products nationwide.